FRANKLIN COUNTY APPOINTMENTS TO POSITIONS ON FRANKLIN COUNTY BOARDS, COMMISSIONS, COUNCILS AND COMMITTEES
Board of Equalizations
Franklin County is seeking applicants to fill an open position on the Board of Equalizations. Applications are available at the Franklin County Commissioners Office, 509-546-5856, or CLICK HERE to download.
Board of Equalizations Overview
Civil Service Commission
Franklin County is seeking applicants to fill one open position on the Civil Service Commission. Applications are available at the Franklin County Commissioners Office, 509-546-5856 or CLICK HERE to download.
Franklin County is seeking applicants to serve on various boards, commissions, councils and committees. Any resident of Franklin County interested in voluntary service to the county is encouraged to apply. CLICK HERE to download an application form, or pick one up at the Franklin County Commissioners Office on the first floor of the Franklin County Courthouse, 1016 North 4th, Pasco. If you would like an application mailed to you, call 509-546-5856.
Applications will be accepted at any time and kept for consideration for future appointments.
Additional requirement criteria and application forms are necessary for some of the positions.
Franklin County makes or recommends appointments to the following boards, commissions, councils and committees:
- Aging and Long Term Care (ALTC) Advisory Council
- Benton and Franklin Counties Department of Human Services Advisory Board
- Civil Service Commission
- Disability Board
- Board of Equalization
- Hanford Advisory Board
- Horticultural Pest and Disease Control Board
- Housing Authority Board of the City of Pasco and Franklin County
- Law and Justice Council
- Mid-Columbia Building Appeals Commission
- Mid-Columbia Library Board
- Mosquito Control District Board of Trustees
- Natural Resource Advisory Committee (NRAC)
- Noxious Weed Control Board
- Open Space Advisory Board
- Planning Commission/Shoreline Hearing Board
- Workforce Development Council
- Solid Waste Advisory Committee
- TRAC Advisory Board
- Water Conservancy Board