||TEMPORARY HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
||HUMAN RESOURCES - COURTHOUSE
||$3,416.50 / MONTH
GRADE 15, NON-EXEMPT, NON- BARGAINING, FULL-TIME, FULL BENEFITS
||FEBRUARY 1, 2017
||Open Until Filled
The Human Resources Coordinator provides guidance, support, and coordination in the consistent and effective application of policies, procedures, and practices of the Human Resources Department. This position performs a variety of routine, complex and technical duties in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: employee benefits, recruiting, records management, new hire orientation, workers’ compensation, and unemployment. Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills, outstanding customer service attitude, and the proven ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion while working with Human Resources and Labor Relations matters. This is a long term temporary position expected to last approximately 12 months.
EXAMPLES OF JOB DUTIES
• Establish, organize and supervise the maintenance of department records, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
• Conduct New Hire Orientations.
• Lead day-to-day employment records maintenance, including approval and processing of Personnel Action Forms to ensure compliance with County policies and Collective Bargaining Agreements, and timely processing of new hires and terminations.
• Respond to information requests such as employment verification, unemployment and workers’ compensation.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Associate Degree and three years of progressively responsible Human Resources or related experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide the applicant with the desired skills, knowledge and ability required to perform the job.
• Eligibility for coverage under the County’s insurance carrier based on successful completion of a criminal history background check.
Please email cover letter, resume, and Franklin County Application Form to email@example.com or submit to:
Franklin County Human Resources
1016 N 4th Avenue
Pasco, WA 99301
Full Job Description
Franklin County Application Form
Selection based on qualifications, interview, background check and drug screening.
Equal employement opportunity / affirmative action employer