||AUDITOR – Franklin County Courthouse
||$4,134.00 / MONTH
EXEMPT, NON-BARGAINING, FULL-TIME, FULL BENEFITS
||FEBRUARY 1, 2017
||Open Until Filled
Performs senior-level administrative duties to contribute to the efficient office operation within the department. Plans, organizes, performs, and assists the County Auditor in functions including payroll, purchasing, personnel, public records, bookkeeping, and related activities to support office operations.
EXAMPLES OF JOB DUTIES
• Supervises professional and/or paraprofessional staff in multiple departments.
• Maintains and approves payroll and attendance records.
• Approves staff time off requests in Licensing and Recording departments and coordinates request for other auditor departments.
• Recruits and trains staff and volunteers and coordinates training with other departments and/or organizations.
• Performs senior-level administrative duties.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Associates Degree from an accredited college preferred or equivalent experience. Three (3) years of progressively responsible experience, including one (1) year in a supervisory and managerial capacity; or an equivalent combination of education and experience which provides knowledge, skills and abilities sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
• Election Supervisor certification within three (3) years.
• DOL Certification within three (3) years.
• Intermediate Experience with Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Valid Washington State Driver’s License.
• Eligibility for coverage under the County’s insurance carrier based on successful completion of a criminal history background check.
Please email cover letter, resume, and Franklin County Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit to:
Franklin County Human Resources
1016 N 4th Avenue
Pasco, WA 99301
Full Job Description
Franklin County Application Form
Selection based on qualifications, interview, background check and drug screening.
Equal employement opportunity / affirmative action employer