||Franklin County Courthouse - Facilities
||$2179.00 - GRADE 101, NON-EXEMPT, SEASONAL, NON-BENEFITTED POSITION
||FEBRUARY 27, 2017
||Open Until Filled
This position performs a variety of general cleaning, maintenance, and operation of Franklin County
courthouse buildings and grounds, with the primary focus being on custodial and grounds-keeping tasks. Sanitizes and
maintains the inside and outside of the Courthouse, Public Safety Building, the Justice Center, Museum, Annex, Public
Works, and the surrounding grounds. All work is performed with the utmost concern for safety and security at all times.
EXAMPLES OF JOB DUTIES
• Performs yard and grounds maintenance of assigned buildings keeping lawns treated, mowed and trimmed
• Provides pick-up and delivery of needed supplies for all buildings.
• Inspects facilities for security, safety, needed repairs, and takes appropriate action.
• Arranges furniture and equipment for special activities.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma, or G.E.D., and two years of experience in maintenance of grounds and building work,
custodial or any combination of education and experience that would provide the applicant with the desired
skills, knowledge and ability required to perform the job.
• Valid Washington State Driver’s License.
• Eligibility for coverage under the County’s insurance carrier based on successful completion of a criminal history
Please email cover letter, resume, and Franklin County Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit to:
Franklin County Human Resources
1016 N 4th Avenue
Pasco, WA 99301
Full Job Description
Franklin County Application Form
Selection based on qualifications, interview, background check and drug screening.
Equal employement opportunity / affirmative action employer