||COUNTY ADMINISTRATION OFFICE ASSISTANT
|Salary / Classification
||$2823.50 / MONTH
GRADE 13, NON-EXEMPT, NON-BARGAINING, FULL-TIME, FULL BENEFITS
||April 13, 2017
||Open Until Filled
The County Administration Office Assistant performs secretarial, clerical, and administrative duties to contribute to
efficient office operation within County Administration. Responsibilities include a wide variety of secretarial and clerical duties
such as typing, filing, data entry, preparation of forms, answering phones, managing calendars, and fielding questions from
employees and the general public. Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills, outstanding customer service
attitude, and the proven ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion in conversation while working with sensitive
EXAMPLES OF JOB DUTIES
• Serve as Clerk of the Board to the Board of Equalization.
• Serve as the primary contact for the Public Records request process, including identification and preparation of
responsive documents utilizing the County’s public records system.
• Schedule appointments and meetings, reserve conference rooms and vehicles; make travel arrangements as
instructed. Notify staff of itineraries and appointments.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Associate Degree and three years of progressively responsible clerical or secretarial experience; or any combination of
education and experience which would provide the applicant with the desired skills, knowledge and ability required to
perform the job.
• Experience with OneSolution accounting software (desired)
• Experience with GovQA records software (desired)
• Eligibility for coverage under the County’s insurance carrier based on successful completion of a criminal history
Please email cover letter, resume, and Franklin County Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit to:
Franklin County Human Resources
1016 N 4th Avenue
Pasco, WA 99301
Full Job Description
Franklin County Application Form
Selection based on qualifications, interview, background check and drug screening.
Equal employement opportunity / affirmative action employer