Serves as a Deputy Clerk for the County Clerk’s Office by providing technical assistance on detailed legal
processes, including courtroom duties. Researches questions and complaints, reviews legal documents to ensure compliance
with case management standards, statutory requirements and court orders. Creates and maintains court records and
documents on statewide indexing/person database system and restricts access to court documents as ordered by the Court,
court rule or State law. Serves as a Passport Services Agent for the U.S. Department of State – Bureau of Consular Affairs.
EXAMPLES OF JOB DUTIES
• Serves as customer service representative by providing technical assistance on detailed legal processes, including
• Performs technical review of court documents for completeness and compliance with statutory requirements and
approves documents for filing or requests additional information from parties. May restrict access to court records as
ordered by the court or mandated by statute or court rule.
• Serves as an agent for the Federal Passport Agency. Assists in ensuring completeness of forms and clarifies related
procedures/regulations using established requirements. Administers Oath and identifies possible fraud in passport
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma, or G.E.D. and two years of progressively responsible office experience in a court, legal
environment, paralegal or other related field.
• Valid Washington State Driver’s License.
• Must be a United States Citizen.
• Eligibility for coverage under the County’s insurance carrier based on successful completion of a criminal history
• Bi-lingual Spanish (desired)
Please email cover letter, resume, and Franklin County Application Form to email@example.com or submit to:
Franklin County Human Resources
1016 N 4th Avenue
Pasco, WA 99301
Full Job Description
Franklin County Application Form
Selection based on qualifications, interview, background check and drug screening.
Equal employement opportunity / affirmative action employer