Pursuant to statutory requirements, this position serves at the direction of the County Clerk and is present at all
legal financial obligation judicial proceedings.
EXAMPLES OF JOB DUTIES
• Researches defendant’s file to determine when State Department of Corrections (DOC) supervision has expired and
verify whether or not the defendant is in a non-payment status.
• Interprets court orders and violations reports to determine how they relate to the collection process regarding each
• Verifies receipt of financial obligations, court fines, bail, penalty assessments and fees according to established court
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma, or G.E.D. with two years of progressively responsible office experience in a legal or court
environment. Additional experience may be substituted for education on a year for year basis.
• Utilize a personal computer and related software packages to perform word processing, analysis, information retrieval
• Collections experience.
• Must have current Washington State driver's license.
Please email cover letter, resume, and Franklin County Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit to:
Franklin County Human Resources
1016 N 4th Avenue
Pasco, WA 99301
Full Job Description
Franklin County Application Form
Selection based on qualifications, interview, background check and drug screening.
Equal employement opportunity / affirmative action employer