GRADE 12, NON-EXEMPT, FULL-TIME, BARGAINING, FULL BENEFITS
JUNE 7, 2017
Open Until Filled
Pursuant to statutory requirements, this position serves at the direction of the County Clerk and is present at all legal financial obligation judicial proceedings.
EXAMPLES OF JOB DUTIES
• Researches defendant’s file to determine when State Department of Corrections (DOC) supervision has expired and verify whether or not the defendant is in a non-payment status.
• Interprets court orders and violations reports to determine how they relate to the collection process regarding each particular offender.
• Verifies receipt of financial obligations, court fines, bail, penalty assessments and fees according to established court procedures.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma, or G.E.D. with two years of progressively responsible office experience in a legal or court environment. Additional experience may be substituted for education on a year for year basis.
• Utilize a personal computer and related software packages to perform word processing, analysis, information retrieval and tracking.
• Collections experience.
• Must have current Washington State driver's license.