||PLANNING AND BUILDING
||502 Boeing Street, Pasco, WA
|Salary / Classification
||$2832.50 / MONTH
GRADE 13, NON-EXEMPT, BARGAINING, FULL TIME, FULL-BENEFITS
||JUNE 28, 2017
||Open Until Filled
This position performs and coordinates a wide variety of highly confidential and complex duties that impact both
bargaining and non-bargaining entities. Provides secretarial support and performs clerical duties for the Department.
Provides exceptional customer service to the community, and provides oversight of the Business Registration program.
Additionally, this position will assist other departmental personnel as a liaison between the department and other county
departments, outside agencies, vendors, and the community by coordinating various interdepartmental and public matters and
establishing/maintaining detailed records. Performs word processing; creates spreadsheets; prepares summary reports
involving complex statistical calculations.
EXAMPLES OF JOB DUTIES
• Assists in preparation of departmental permits.
• Reads maps and locates designated properties.
• Updates Planning Commission monthly meeting book.
• Receives, maintains, and issues Business Registrations.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Associates of Arts degree in field related to the duties of this position and two years of office and accounting experience, preferably in a governmental office setting; or any combination of education and experience which would provide the applicant with the desired skills, knowledge and ability required to perform the work.
• Valid Washington State Driver’s License.
• Ability to speak, read, and write Spanish, desired.
• Eligibility for coverage under the County’s insurance carrier based on successful completion of a criminal history background check.
Please email cover letter, resume, and Franklin County Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit to:
Franklin County Human Resources
1016 N 4th Avenue
Pasco, WA 99301
Full Job Description
Franklin County Application Form
Selection based on qualifications, interview, background check and drug screening.
Equal employement opportunity / affirmative action employer