Captain Ronelle Nelson
| || |
The Civil Division is managed by Captain Nelson. This division consist of 3 records clerks.
- Expenditure Budget $200,000.00
- Recordkeeping of the various funds and grants of the Sheriff’s Office.
- Administrative duties for the functions of the Sheriff’s Office.
The Civil Division carries out the Sheriff’s Office statutory responsibilities to the Superior Court. These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Service of civil and criminal subpoenas, summons and complaints, protection and anti-harassment orders
- Service of other civil and criminal court documents
- Attaching, maintaining custody of and selling personal and real property
- Executing court ordered evictions
Note: When coming in to have your fingerprints taken, please do not bring your children.
Concealed Pistol License Applications and other forms
Sheriff Civil Fee Schedule
Public Disclosure Requests